One of my favorite ways to meet new people, get creative, and collaborate with other wedding vendors across Alberta is by organizing or attending styled shoots! It can be a lot of work organizing and finding vendors, but it’s so rewarding when it all comes together beautifully. This styled elopement was held at the Pine and Pond wedding venue in central Alberta. It is the most gorgeous setting, and the evening light was to die for.
Here are a few key things about the Pine and Pond Wedding Venue:
- There is a beautiful old school for getting ready in. It has several mirrors, couches, and even safety pins. It is bright and white inside, so PERFECT for photos. Literally a photographer’s dream 😉
- There is the most adorable little log cabin that you can stay in. It has a wood stove, fridge, bathroom, couch, and more. It is so cozy and thoughtfully set up.
- There is a beautiful outdoor ceremony site, surrounded by two little ponds.
- There’s a row boat, which is absolutely PERFECT for getting photos in. Plus, it’s impossible to flip, so even if you’ve never been in a boat like that, you’ll be totally fine!
- There is a big clear tent to use for the reception. The lighting in there is also perfect. It has a building attached to it with a bar, bathrooms, and more.
Ok, you get the idea. Its fully set up, and perfect for your rustic wedding day dreams. You’ll definitely want to check it out, especially after you see these images 😉 Click here to check out the details on their website!
Also, thanks to Jill at Freewill Flowers for providing the most beautiful bouquet and piece for the front of the row boat. (It may or may not have fallen in the water, but we rescued it!). The tones of the flowers were perfect for the setting!
And HUGE thanks to Kaitlyn and Isaac for modeling as bride and groom for us. They were literally AMAZING at it, and hardly needed any direction. They looked stunning. PS. They also stayed overnight in the cabin, so if you have any questions about that, hit them up!
Now let’s get to the photos! Enjoy!
Check out another styled shoot here!